This anti-dandruff shampoo is an laboratory tested cleanser that will help you to control scalp dermatitis and mild psoriasis. We decided to research the truth about Jason Anti-dandruff shampoo since there are a lot of confusing reviews online (we even made a short ”FAQ”!).
In what way is the JASON Dandruff Relief Shampoo different from other Shampoos?
What are the main shampoo ingredients?
The main ingredients are Rosemary, Tea Tree Oil, Neem Oil, Colloidal Sulfur and Jojoba.
- Rosemary boosts cell renewal in the skin and is a great anti-dandruff treatment, as it normalizes the secretion of sebum in the hair.
- Tea Tree Oil is an antiseptic medicine that is great for skin problems and has been used long ago by the aborigines.
- Jojoba Oil is very similar to the oil that humans excrete to lubricate their skin and hair. It is antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and non-toxic.
- Colloidal Sulfur is great for clogged pores. It helps to clear the skin and prevents bacteria from growing.
- Neem Oil relieves dry skin & soothes the itchines.
Can this shampoo help me get rid of flakes in a week?
Some users say that flakes are gone within few days.
There is a rumor that Jason shampoo smells terrible…
The shampoo has a very strong smell since one of the ingredients is sulfur. It is possible to associate the overall shampoo smell to the smell of plants after a fresh rain storm.
How often should I use the shampoo?
Use it at least three times a week. Gently masage onto scalp and rinse with water.