The Moroccanoil Moisture Repair and Shampoo and Condition is free of sulfates and is great for people with color-treated hair.
This Review Will Help You Learn the following:
- Main ingredients
- Pros & Cons
- Shampoo use
The key ingredients of this shampoo include:
Argan Oil – This ingredient helps to bring back hair’s bounciness and manageability, while also ensuring smoothness return.
Chamomile, Jojoba, Lavendar and Rosemary Extracts – The extracts of these plants give hair the nourishment it needs to shine.
Keratin – This protein is ideal in rebuilding and strengthening hair that’s been damaged.
- It can repair hair that’s been damaged to do heat, chemical processing and coloring
- It’s loaded with fatty acids, keratin and argan oil
- It repairs dead ends and broke strands to give hair its much-needed moisture and elasticity.
- It could lead to itchy scalp
- It may not moisturize as well as anticipated
How To Use
In order to use this product correctly, your hair should be completely wet. Once placed onto the hair, add water to it so that a rich lather begins to build. Be sure you rinse your hair out completely to leave no lasting shampoo. You can repeat use if you think it’s necessary, and use the product’s conditioner to finish it up.