Last Updated on
- Gentle & Natural Ingredients - 9/109/10
- Cleaning Power - 8/108/10
- Nice Smell - 8.5/108.5/10
- Real User Rating - 6.8/106.8/10
- Number of Reviews - 4.5/104.5/10
- Price - 7/107/10
- Shampoo Bottle Design - 6/106/10
Sulfate free shampoo that smells really nice, but is this really enough to justify the price?
The Living Proof Restore Shampoo & Conditioner works best when used in conjunction with a Restore regimen… great for people who have dry, damaged hair, as hair will appear never to have been damaged after use.
This Review Will Help You Learn The Following:
- Pros & Cons
- Shampoo Use
Most silicone-based shampoos don’t evenly treat hair that’s damaged, and they don’t protect it from further harm. According to the manufacturer, it can protect the hair from additional damage.
- The shampoo can be used on hair that’s been colored and chemically-treated
- It can clean the hair while also bringing back to its normal moisture levels
- Some shampoo users say it’s a little heavy
- It’s not good for oily hair
Make sure to completely wet your hair before applying the shampoo. Massage it so that it completely lathers, paying attention to the hair roots. Rinse completely and use a Restore Conditioner.