Last Updated on
- Gentle & Natural Ingredients - 9/109/10
- Cleaning Power - 6.5/106.5/10
- Nice Smell - 7.5/107.5/10
- Real User Rating - 8.0/108/10
- Number of Reviews - 4.0/104/10
- Price - 10/1010/10
- Shampoo Bottle Design - 5/105/10
Ideal for color and chemically-treated hair. Mildly cleanse.
Mixed Chicks is free of sulfates, and is a mixture of avocados, olives and sweet almonds infused with aloe Vera. It’s ideal for color and chemically-treated hair.
This Review Will Help You Learn the following:
- Pros & Cons
- Shampoo use
With the ingredients this shampoo contains, you don’t need to worry with it stripping dye. It can also be used on a daily basis.
- It can give curly and wavy hair its much-needed moisture
- It’s extremely mild and doesn’t take the hair’s natural oils out
- Some people have said the shampoo causes their scalp to become extremely oily
Be sure your hair is thoroughly wet, apply the shampoo and massage it into your hair. Rinse it completely out of your hair.