Last Updated on
- Gentle & Natural Ingredients - 9/109/10
- Cleaning Power - 7.5/107.5/10
- Nice Smell - 9.5/109.5/10
- Real User Rating - 8.4/108.4/10
- Number of Reviews - 5.2/105.2/10
- Price - 9/109/10
- Shampoo Bottle Design - 7/107/10
Great for people with extremely sensitive skin.
The Paradise Island Shampoo, which can be found with aroma or aroma-free, is great for people who have extremely sensitive skin.
This Review will Help You Learn The Following:
- Pros & Cons
- Shampoo Use
The Paradise Island Shampoo is a salon-quality shampoo with a nutritious, rich lather that contains no sulfates, dyes, parabens, endocrine disrupters, anesthetizing ingredients or phthalates – ingredients you’d find in tea tree oil or lavender oils.
- With its skin-soothing ingredients, it can purify and nurture hair
- Makes hair silky smooth
- Shampoo offers unscented version… ideal for people with allergies and sensitive skin
- If you use it excessively, it can remove the oil from the scalp
You only need to use it once every three days for normal/dry hair or every two days for oily hair, making sure to thoroughly rinse your hair. Use the conditioner of your choice.