The Pureology Hydrate Shampoo and Conditioner works to repair and strengthen your hair, moisturizing it from inside the hair fiber.
One of the best hair care product brands on the market is Pureology.
]This Review Will Help You Learn the following:
- About the product
- Pros & Cons
- Shampoo use
Pureology Hydrate Shampoo and Conditioner is an all-natural, high-quality product with no animal ingredients. This 100 percent vegan product will gently clean hair while keeping its color. The ZeroSulfate formulate has been combined with AntiFadeComplex to provide a rich lather so that hair is infused with color retention and important hydration.
- Hair color is protected as the product deals with the oily roots and dry ends
- A minute amount is needed to clean the hair
- Your hair will be clean and fresh
- It doesn’t contain any sulfates
- According to some users, the shampoo fails to effectively eliminate all the product that’s been built up
All you need is a minute amount, about the size of a quarter, to effectively use the product. Be sure you completely wet your hair and apply it, massaging it into the hair and scalp. Allow to sit for two minutes before you rinse your hair. If your scalp is sensitive, you should rinse it off within 30 seconds.