Last Updated on
- Gentle & Natural Ingredients - 9/109/10
- Cleaning Power - 9.6/109.6/10
- Nice Smell - 7.5/107.5/10
- Real User Rating - 7.2/107.2/10
- Number of Reviews - 8.5/108.5/10
- Price - 9/109/10
- Shampoo Bottle Design - 8/108/10
Bring back life to your scalp with the Regenepure DR Shampoo, eliminating any debris and dandruff that has built up.
This Review Will Help You Learn The Following:
- Pros & Cons
- Can The Shampoo Help With Baldness?
- What About Dandruff?
- Shampoo use
Doctors tend to recommend the Regenepure DR to protect against hair loss, as it’s full of powerful, restorative ingredients that were meticulously researched and chosen to protect the hair.
With the ingredient ketoconazole, a strong anti-fungal that can eliminate the build-up of DHT, toxins and sebum to ensure new growth can be experienced. The other ingredients in this shampoo include:
- Emu oil
- Palmetto extract
- Vitamin B6
All of it working together to give dull, lifeless hair moisture, volume, shine and elasticity. It also helps to reduce the amount of hair lost and ensuring dandruff stops being produced. People with color-treated hair can use the Regenepure DR because it’s free of any harsh chemicals, parabens, DEA and sulfates.
- It’s ideal for both men and women
- It can restore hair growth
- Many Head and Shoulders users have made the switch to the Regenepure DR shampoo
- According to some users, the shampoo doesn’t do much in the way of hair growth
- The amount of ketoconazole in this shampoo isn’t as high as seen in the Nizoral shampoo
Can The Shampoo Help With Baldness?
Regenepure DR Shampoo is often used as a scalp treatment and hair restoration. It’s a rather intensive formula that many doctors recommend. Repairing of the hair begins in the roots and leads to total skin treatment. With consistent use, it can start the hair growth process again for both men and women.
What About Dandruff?
Regenepure DR encompasses the anti-fungal Ketoconazole, which works to eliminate the accumulation of DHT.
The ingredient Ketoconazole can be found in the Regenepure DR shampoo, and it can cause the hair to slightly dry out. Basically, it’s ideal for people who suffer with oily hair. The ingredient is an anti-fungal and can fight against dandruff while helping with hair growth. Once you’ve rinsed the DR completely, place the Regenepure NT moisturizing shampoo onto the hair and scalp to fortify, thicken and condition the hair strands.