Last Updated on
- Gentle & Natural Ingredients - 9/109/10
- Cleaning Power - 8.5/108.5/10
- Nice Smell - 8.9/108.9/10
- Real User Rating - 8.8/108.8/10
- Number of Reviews - 6/106/10
- Price - 7.2/107.2/10
- Shampoo Bottle Design - 8.7/108.7/10
LuxeOrganix Argan Oil Shampoo & Conditioner review will show you why this women shampoo is recommended by professional hair stylists.
LuxeOrganix Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner has been formulated to meet a woman’s hair needs and, because of this, professional hair stylists often recommend it.
If you’re looking for a product that has no sodium chloride, sulfates or parabens, you want the LuxeOrganix Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner.
- It’s been created to help in bringing life back to brittle, dry hair.
- It’s a deep penetrating oil that the hair absorbs immediately to give it shine, reduce any frizz, conditions hair and gives its curl its definition.
- It’s got a UV and Thermal Protectant with added antioxidants and vitamins that help with hair repair due to damaged caused by the sun and/or heat products.
- There’s no sulfates, sodium chloride or parabens in the shampoo.
What Are The Negative Points Associated With The Shampoo
- Some Amazon customers claim the shampoo caused dry hair and didn’t combat against dandruff.
- There have been cases where the shampoo damaged treatments expensive treatments like the Brazilian or Keratin treatment.
- Some people complained the shampoo dried the hair out, but the conditioner worked as it should.
Can LuxeOrganix Be Used On Color-Treated Hair?
The shampoo has a UV absorber, which means people can use it on their hair that’s been color-treated. You can style your hair how you want, without needing to give up your favorite styling or colorants products.
A look At The Argan Oil
Women in a protected area of Morocco will extract and hand-manufacture the argan oil. Due to its penetrating properties, it’s often used on male mustaches and beards to give them a well-groomed appearance.
How Do You Correctly Use The Shampoo?
In order to use this shampoo right, you must wet your hair completely, then apply a small amount onto your hand to massage it through. Using cool water, rinse it out to ensure a soft, silky feel. If you want the full effects, the conditioner should be left in for around five minutes.
Interested in buying?