Last Updated on
- Gentle & Natural Ingredients - 9/109/10
- Cleaning Power - 8/108/10
- Nice Smell - 8.5/108.5/10
- Real User Rating - 8.4/108.4/10
- Number of Reviews - 7.6/107.6/10
- Price - 7.4/107.4/10
- Shampoo Bottle Design - 8/108/10
It doesn’t matter what kind of hair type you have or if you have color-treated hair. It can bring the shine and softness back, and provides protection from the sun.
When you want a high-quality shampoo comprised of only the best ingredients, then you don’t need to look much further than the Vizeri Beauty’s Argan Oil-Sulfate-Free Shampoo.
This Review Will Help You Learn the following:
- About the product
- Pros & Cons
- Shampoo use
Moroccan Argan oil is combined with 11 more natural plant ingredients along with hydrating ingredients and mild cleaning actives. With the amalgamation of the 12 expensive natural ingredients, it’s not your run-of-the-mill cheap hair care products that can damage your hair and scalp and cause your hair to frizz.
- It’s loaded with antioxidants and vitamins so your hair stays naturally hydrated. It will also repair your hair that damaging heat and harsh chemicals have left in its wake
- It gets to the root of the hair follicles to give back its shine and softness, boost elasticity, get rid of the frizz and boost the hair shaft strength
- It’s great for people with extensions and soft curls
- According to one Amazon review, the shampoo caused her hair to become extremely oily
- It can leave behind an odd smell
Place onto your wet hair and gently massage it in. Rinse it out completely.